How to list an item?
Listing a product on computer
1. Please click on 'Become a Seller' on the header of the Tabania.com website, and fill in the necessary information and click the 'Submit' button.
Note: The Plan will always be FREE ($0.00) and you will always be able to sell and earn an unlimited amount.
2. You will receive an email confirming your vendor approval. Your vendor account will be automatically approved and you will receive an email instantly, along with the vendor account URL and temporary password with access to the vendors' administration panel.
3. When the vendor account is approved, please access the email with the given URL (or) click on the Admin panel button under My Account on the homepage of Tabania.com.
Note: Admin panel login details are the same if you registered as a customer/member. To register as a customer/member, please click on 'My Account' > 'Register' for a new account. If you would only like to sell, registering as a member is not necessary unless you would like to make purchases.
4. To list an item, please access the vendor admin panel and click on 'Products' > 'Products' > '+' to add an item.
5. Please fill in the necessary information and click on the 'Create' button on the upper right hand corner. The information will be saved.
6. When you click on 'Create', the page will load the product Features, Add ons, Related Products, and more.
7. Please fill in the necessary information and click 'Save. Congratulations! You have listed your first product! You can view your product(s) in the 'Newest' section of the homepage on Tabania.com.
Listing a product on App
1. In order to add a product through the mobile app, please apply for a vendor's account first on the Tabania.com website.
2. In order to sell products on the app, please use the same username and password as if you were to sign in on the website.
3. Once you are logged in, please access the Tabania app and click on the menu icon on the top left hand corner and click on the 'Add Product' link.
4. Please select the corresponding category. Then select and insert image(s) and add the product's name and an optional description.
5. Please add a price, and the stock quantity and an optional list price, and click on the 'Create' button.